Approximately 46% percent of LinkedIn users are women, with 26 million female visitors to the site in the last month
Founded in May, 2003, #6 LinkedIn’s mission is to connect the world’s professionals to make them more productive and successful. When you join LinkedIn, you get access to people, jobs, news, updates, and insights that help you be great at what you do.
LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional network, and their mission is to “connect the world’s professionals to make them more productive and successful.” LinkedIn is publicly held and has a diversified business model with revenues coming from member subscriptions, advertising sales, and talent solutions.
More LinkedIn Stats:
- 15 Global Rank
- 11 US Rank
- 289 million estimated visits in the past month
- ~46% estimated percentage of LinkedIn users who are female
- 24% percentage of adult female internet users who use LinkedIn
- ~11,100 number of employees
- 29 median age of LinkedIn employee
- 42% percentage of LinkedIn employees who are female
- 30% percentage of LinkedIn employees in leadership roles who are female
- 35-64 audience age groups that most index above internet average for that group
- 433 million number of members